We are pleased to announce the release of PyKaraoke v0.7.3, with many improvements:
- Fixes for international / unicode characters in filenames.
- Support unusual CDG file draw commands found in the wild.
- Make About window work with Wx2.6 again. Recent About window changes work on Wx2.8 only.
- Add options for double-buffered and hardware.
- Clean up keyboard operations.
- ‘P’ pauses, Backspace rewinds.
- Allow remote control access to pykaraoke_mini.
- Support left/right margins
- Improvements to printing support.
- Fix occasional crash in CDG player.
- GP2X: Faster scrolling.
- Windows: Fix temporary filenames used for unzipping same song twice.
- OSX: Improvements to OSX support.
PyKaraoke is a cross-platform karaoke player written using Python, utilising the pygame library. It supports the CDG (MP3+G, OGG+G, WAV+G), MIDI (.KAR, .MID) and MPEG formats.
Download the new release here.